SKS of Explosion Proof Series Solenoid Valve
EXPLOSION PROOF PROTECTION: EX II2 G EX E MB IIC T4 GB
WATER PROOF PROTECTION: IP67
NORMALLY CLOSED. SCREWED END
BSPT, NPT, BSP. AC110V/220V, DC24V.
FOR WATER, AIR.
SIZE: 1/2”~1” TEMP: -5~70℃.
PRESS: 0.5-10 KGF/CM2
- SKS SERIES IS MULTIPLEX-DRIVE, PISTON GUIDE, CONDUCTIVE NORMAL CLOSED.
- VALVE BODY MADE OF INVESTMENT CASTING S/S 304.
- STANDARD VOLTAGE: 110VAC / 220VAC / 24VDC. (50/60HZ)
- SCREWED END: BSPT, NPT, BSP.
- NORMAL WORKING TEMPERATURE: 70℃.
- APPLICABLE FOR WORKING IN HIGH FREQUENCY MOVEMENT LOCATION.
AC VOLTAGE TOLERANCE: +/- 10%
DC VOLTAGE TOLERANCE: +/- 1%
NOT APPLY FOR FLUID OF
LIQUID STATUS WHEN HEAT, SOLID STATUS WHEN COOL.
VISCOSITY OVER 20 CST.
(SKS Series) SOLENOID VALVE
MODEL: SKS Series (EXPLOSION PROOF Series)
* SKS series is multiplex, pilot operated piston, conductive and normally closed (NC) 2/2 way solenoid valve.
* Explosion proof protection level: EX II2 G Ex e mb IIC T4 Gb.
* IP 67
* Specially suitable for frequent operation
* Availability of fluid type: water, air, light oil.
* Minimum pressure to open: over 0.5kgf-cm2.
* Before pipelining, the pipe line must be very clean without any contaminants or any other things not ought to be existed.
* To prolong the life time of the product, Y-line filter should be installed in the front end of solenoid valve.
* Ambient temperature should be under 70℃.
* Operating temperature should be under 60℃.
* AC voltage tolerance: ±10%; DC voltage tolerance: ±1%.
* It should be installed horizontally; vertical installation is not advisable.
Not Suitable For Fluid As Below:
* Liquid status when it is high temperature solid status when cool.
* Corrosive fluid.
* Viscosity over 20cst.