- SKS SERIES IS MULTIPLEX-DRIVE, PISTON GUIDE, CONDUCTIVE NORMAL CLOSED.
- VALVE BODY MADE OF INVESTMENT CASTING S/S 304.
- STANDARD VOLTAGE: 110VAC / 220VAC / 24VDC. (50/60HZ)
- SCREWED END: BSPT, NPT, BSP.
- NORMAL WORKING TEMPERATURE: 70℃.
- APPLICABLE FOR WORKING IN HIGH FREQUENCY MOVEMENT LOCATION.
AC VOLTAGE TOLERANCE: +/- 10%
DC VOLTAGE TOLERANCE: +/- 1%
NOT APPLY FOR FLUID OF
LIQUID STATUS WHEN HEAT, SOLID STATUS WHEN COOL.
VISCOSITY OVER 20 CST.
(SKS Series) SOLENOID VALVE
MODEL: SKS Series (EXPLOSION PROOF Series)
l SKS series is multiplex, pilot operated piston, conductive and normally closed (NC) 2/2 way solenoid valve.
l Explosion proof protection level: EX II2 G Ex e mb IIC T4 Gb.
l IP 67
l Specially suitable for frequent operation
l Availability of fluid type: water, air, light oil.
l Minimum pressure to open: over 0.5kgf-cm2.
l Before pipelining, the pipe line must be very clean without any contaminants or any other things not ought to be existed.
l To prolong the life time of the product, Y-line filter should be installed in the front end of solenoid valve.
l Ambient temperature should be under 70℃.
l Operating temperature should be under 60℃.
l AC voltage tolerance: ±10%; DC voltage tolerance: ±1%.
l It should be installed horizontally; vertical installation is not advisable.
Not Suitable For Fluid As Below:
l Liquid status when it is high temperature solid status when cool.
l Corrosive fluid.
l Viscosity over 20cst.